Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Oh to be a cat.....



To not have to deal with life and all its mystery and madness sometimes. To find a sunbeam and stretch out, how lovely that would be.
Daryl's dad is scheduled for surgery this coming Wednesday -the prognosis is good at this point -the tumors are contatined in one area and they are fairly confident they can get it all out in one shot.
In other news my biopsy on my back spot came back positive for early stage melanoma. Have to go back in and have a larger area removed to make sure they got it all. The original spot was only one millimeter from the clean skin so they are doing this as a precautionary measure. Darn it more stitches in the back -the last ones are just healed.

Oh well I think I'm going to find a sunbeam and stretch out and let the cares of the world drift for a while.

HUGS all
Kim

2 comments:

Tammy W. said...

Oh Kim - I'll be thinking of you.
Lots of hugs and well wishes coming your way! I hope Daryl's Dad does well too.

Maggie's Farm said...

Thank Goodness you caught it in time...melanoma is nothing to mess with. Prayers for Daryl's Daddy!