Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Counting down the days till Maryland


I'm so excited!! I'm going to Maryland and I'm driving my hubby nuts LOL. I'm so excited to go and see this spectacular fibre extravaganza. And best of all I get first peeks at Maggies fibre before anyone else (grin). I've never been to Maryland before and hear that the drive alone is spectacular. Maggie is allowing me the greatest pleasure in going with her and helping her out with her amazing stuff!!! We can't live here without her soap, handcreme (do not hide from hubby he will find it!!) my esscential Bundaflicka bag and her scrumtious roving. Can not wait!!!! And best of all Maggie has imformed me I'll be meeting some of the other amazing artists she talks about on her blog!!!!

I've been peeling bunnies all day so can now take a break and dream of more of Maggies fibre -I'm hoping to bribe her to swap some of my angora for another tote bag for my aunt who is coming to visit us from Holland this summer.

No comments: