Saturday, January 03, 2009

AUT VIAM INVENTIUM AUT FACIUM


Its my new motto for 2009. Translated it means I will either find a way or make one :)
Life is to short to have somebody else tell you what to do. Live, dance, sing (even if you're like me and can't carry a tune in a bucket) and above all laugh. We know not how many days we have on this earth so don't waste one. Somehow someway what is mean to happen will happen.
I cannot tell what 2009 will hold for us, it is not for me to see the pages ahead of today. But today I laughed with my children, we danced around the house singing badly and we lived life the way it was meant to be lived. We played out in the snow and threw snowballs for a dog to chase. It doesn't get any better than this.
Tomorrow I'll sit down and make January's budget and pay bills, worry about the world out there and think about things of major importance. Or not who knows :)
HUGS all Kim

No comments: