Monday, October 25, 2010

Sorry for the delay was distracted by fibre!!

Maggies sent me home with some of her stunning fibre from Rhinebeck. I have spun it up and the plan is to knit the Top down cardigan pattern I purchased at Rhinebeck for it. Itas a pretty little cropped top with half sleeves pattern that is suppose to be simple. We'll see :) Good thing I've got some fabulous stitch markers from Henya -  http://www.chickenstitches.com/shop/  to keep myself organized and marked :)

Here's the fibre and the yarn for your viewing pleasure.


On the bunny front 4 new satin angoras arrived safe and sound -picture will be posted when they get some fur on them -right now they look like shiny little rats LOL.
Next up on the wheel is some springy and soft Rambouliet also from Maggies Farm.

HUGS all

3 comments:

Jody said...

Those batts spin up beautifully! What gorgeous yarn.
I luv satin angora and have a few different colours of it in my stash.

Anonymous said...

beautiful yarn!

Maggie's Farm said...

Your spinning is exquisite. I love what you do with my Mother Fiber!