Monday, October 12, 2009

Things I am thankful for.....



so Today being thanksgiving I thought I would share with you some of the things I am thankful for:

Daryl
my children even though they drive me crazy (see above napkin that says it all)
Java
The cats
fibre!!!! what would life be without it
my dear friends and goddess sisters -who make my life so wonderful and full
freedom -what terrible prices have been paid so we can live free
the earth and all her splendor

there are so many little things we take for granted every day - thank you for the moments and minutes of wonder and delight, thank you for the tears we shed in sorrow and frustration, thank you for the laughter and the anger, thank you for life itself!

HUGS to you all -we are so blessed here it is beyond measure

No comments: