Saturday, December 13, 2008

Funny how the simple things in life make us smile

Yesterday I had my 2 year old niece for the day which means no spinning -Brianne has a nasty habit of "helping" Aunt Kim by unwinding all the spun yarn on the bobbin :) So
we had a playdoh play date. funny how the smell and texture brings back so many happy childhood memories. We made shapes, bake cakes and shaped fabulous creatures.

Today Jared's first Christmas present arrived PR Tier a stunningly beautiful argente De'Brun doe. Sparky is already puffing himself up and looking oh so studly. How I wished the camera worked!! Take a dark rich chocolate rabbit and sprinkle it liberally with silver frosting and you have Tier. He's so happy and so am I! I didn't want him to lose his passion for rabbits.

Hope everybody is snug and warm!
HUGS
Kim

No comments: