Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A HUG for me




Okay I feel better now. Dropped the paperwork off at Animal Control. The officver was quite impressed with how professional it looked and told me she would send a copy to the dog owner. I figure I'll hear the scream of "WHAT" soon.

Anyway came home to find my Maggie's Hug shawl had dried. I made myself one with some leftover Maggies fibre all saved in my favorite fall colours. I had a tiny bit of border collie fluff from Scamper yet so spun it up with some fawn alpaca leftovers and added it in as an accent bit. I loved the effect :) And Jared was a willing model -he looks so darn cute how could I resist him. Maggies fibre is so soft and warm I can't wait to snuggle up with this shawl when fall hits. And its nice to have a spare model shawl to show people how handspun yarn kits I've made up look too.

HUGs all

No comments: