Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A new fibre favorite...

Rambouliett -I'mn sure I'm spelling it wrong but ohhhhh its so soft and springy and dyes beautifully. Maggie graciously gave me some of her natural white and brown and I am IN LOVE!!!!!
It spins beautifully and take the dye so well -koolaid done by Jeffrey my wonderful nephew.
My other nieces have all informed me they need hats as well as since Brianne got one, so away to work I go.
Sara's is pink/purple and yellow -her favorite colours
Serena informed me she wants earth colours so hers is spun awaiting the knitting needles.
Jada just wants COLOUR! I have something in mind for her as well but need to spin it up.

1 comment:

Maggie's Farm said...

So glad you are enjoying the Rambouillet roving. I only have one ewe and one Rambo wether left from the group I rescued. I should have some more for you next fall!