Monday, December 21, 2009

A poem for Java



A friend sent me this link on Youtube -its a song that a lady wrote and very beautiful at least I think so :) And since its almost Java's birthday -she's turning 3!!! She gets yet another blog post ;)

God and Dog

I lookup and I see God
I look down and see my Dog
Simple Spelling
G-O-D
same word backwards
D-O-G

They would stay with me all day
I'm the one who walks away
But both of them just wait for me
and dance when I return with glee

Both love me no matter what
Divine God
and canine mutt
I take it hard each time I fail
God forgives
Dog wags his tail

God thought up and made the Dog
Dog reflects the love of God
I 've seen love from both sides now
its everywhere
Amen
Bow-wow

I look up and I see God
I look down and see my Dog
And in my human frailty
I can't match their love for me!

No comments: