Saturday, September 05, 2009

So I wanted to reduce my carbon footprint


HOWEVER -this is not the way I wanted to do it. Somebody last night decided we didn't need two vehicles so they stole MY VAN out of our driveway. This is not a joke it is gone. Neighbours across the road had a party last night -lots of cars coming and going. We had to keep yelling at Java to be quiet -our bad.
So hopefully this gets resolved soon. I did not need the crappening to continue.

UPDATE: Van is found about 150 kms from here. Officers exact description is its crispy -they burned it to a hull. RIP my lovely little mini van -how many miles we travelled together..

BFN
Kim

5 comments:

Maggie's Farm said...

Oh,NO! So sorry, Kim. What a crappy thing to happen. Thank God they didn't break into your house when you were there with the kids!

Henya said...

This is horrible. I hope they will find people who did it.

Tammy W. said...

Oh Kim - that's too bad - I'm so sorry. I wish there was an upside to this story.

Trish said...

So sorry-this stinks. Glad it was only property though and not you or your family.

andrea said...

OH NO
LOOKIT THE PICTURE


((HUGS)) hang in there

why is it crap always happens all at once :(