Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween



Here they are looking ready to go. Lindsay was a Kangaroo complete with joey - the costume was provided by her aunt Lorie who had a whole big trunk to pick from :) Warm and toasty not that she needed it. It was so warm here I sat out on the front porch to hand out candy and spun on the wheel while waiting for kids to arrive. Had about 50 which is way less than what I thought would come.
Jared my wodnerful creative kid decided he wanted to be "Perry the Playtupus" from a cartoon named Phineas and Ferb. Perry is a turqoiues playtpus who is a secret agent spy. Nothing like lets have a challenging costume :) Don't know where he gets his imagination from. But I think we did okay by it.
Now what to do with all the leftover Halloween chocolate......I mean what leftover halloween candy -there wean't any left really .........yum

No comments: