Thursday, July 03, 2008

Canada Day Fishing.




We had the best time on Canada Day -we all trucked out to the family cottage for bbq, fishing, sea doo rides and fireworks. Jared has definetely inherited his namesakes fishing genes -here he is with his catches of the day a stunning 6.5lb channel cat and a gorgeous 3lb largemouth bass!!! What did I catch -nothing LOL but I had one of the best hours of my life with my dad just sitting on the dock chatting and catching nothing at all. Growing up I spent so little time with my dad -this memory will be in my mind forever as one of the best ones with him. Funny how the best moments in your life just happen......

1 comment:

Maggie's Farm said...

Lucky Jared, and you, for the precious moments. The older I get the more I miss the ones I lost. I thought time was supposed to heal but I find myself tearing up at the thought of them. We'll all be together again someday.