Friday, August 05, 2011

Its that time of year again -my life has gone to the dogs :)

Its the annual Kingston Sheep Dog trials again. I LOVE watching the dogs, seeing all the fun and interesting dogs people bring with them, Unfortunately I have to work Friday and Sunday night so that cuts time shorter there but we'll deal :)
I would love to bring Java and the Dutchman there but neither is overly social with other dogs that do not belong to "their" family.
Pictures coming when I figure out where the camera is.
HUGS
Kim

2 comments:

andrea said...

so sorry I missed it :(
loved being there last year - oh well hopefully next!

SouthFrontenacFibres said...

Hi Kim,
Just wanted to say thanks for having Silk Hankies at the Sheep Dog Trials. I had no idea what to do with it, but after a few YouTube Videos last night I started to spin up an extremely thin single. My thin, I mean, sewing thread.

Progress pics will be coming soon on www.southfrontenacfibres.com if you'd like to check it out.

Thanks again.