Friday, June 01, 2007

Shetland Dark and Light


Well I let Jared loose again :) This time with some fabulous roving from http://www.acornrack.com/KalwaTaureShetlands/Products.php
located here in Ontario. These beautiful shetland rovings are so soft and easy to handle and they dye beautifully. 4 ounces of white and moorit hit the dye pot in an expiriment of dark and light dye exhaustion. As you can see the results as always are stunning.
My dye wizard continues to amaze and delight me and others -his rovings are currently getting packed up to head to a blending course with Beth Abbot -a master spinner and dyer in her own right. She LOVES Jared's origina; works of art and so do I. Now to convince him to not play baseball so he has more time to dye with me Not happening anytime soon.

No comments: