Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Gratification as a fibre artist :)

I attended the amazing and fun Plowshares show in Syracuse this past weekend. Beside having great food and music all weekend long I got to hang out with Maggie -aka Wonder Woman!!
We even got time to spin together !! Me on my spindle and her on her beautiful Robin wheel.
 We rocked it all weekend long and both of us were very proud of our accomplishments of the weekend :) The best compliment I got paid was a lady looking over one of my angora yarn skeins for $80 and telling me "its worth that for your time and skill alone" -boy does that make a spinner feel good !!!!
HUGs all I'm off to play on the spinning wheel again!

1 comment:

Jody said...

What a great time you must have had!!
That is rare for a non spinner to understand the value and quality of a special handspun yarn :-)