Monday, October 23, 2006

Back from Rhinebeck!

Well its came, its was a blast and now its done for another year -the trip to the NY Sheep and Wool festival. for those of you who have never gone -all I can say is WHAT a GREAT place to go! Food is fabulous, loads to see and buy and great people to catch up with!
My hubby who went with me for the first time is still in shock over the amount of stuff and bunnies that will fit into the back of the van -tons of gorgeous spinning fiber and other goodies came home with me.
Also brought home two new herd sires a beautiful lilac satin angora buck and a stunning chinchilla german hybrid (thank you Katie!) so my girls will be happy and the spinner here is thrilled with the new fiber! Pictures will be posted once I find the bag containing the camera -its on the couch somewhere!

No comments: